English Language Education
Telephone: 8500922558, 8500287558 (M), 040-27689627 (O),
|1||Ph.D in Education||Andhra University|
|2||M.A. Education||Andhra University|
|3||M.A. HRM||Andhra University|
|4||M.A. Philosophy||Andhra University|
|5||M.A. English||S.K.D. University|
|6||B.A. (HEP)||Andhra University|
|7||Intermediate||Board of Intermediate Education|
|8||S.S.C.||Board of Secondary Education|
|S.No||Award||Received in the year||Received from|
|1||Excellence award for Social Public Service||18-12-2014||The Economic and Human Resource Development Association, New Delhi|
|2||Priyadharshini Indira Gandhi Award||19-11-2014||International Integrity peace and Friendship Society, Bangalore|
|3||The Best Commentator Appreciation certificate||15-08-2014||Collector and District Magistrate, West Godhavari, District, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh|
|4||Indo-Nepal Ratan Award||12-10-2010||Economic Growth Society of India|
|5||Rajiv Gandhi Vidhya Siromani Award||20-09-2010||International Institute of Education and Management, New Delhi|
|6||Gold Star Asia International Award||05-07-2010||Economic Growth Society of India, New Delhi|
|7||Rastriya Vikas Ratan Award||05-05-2010||Indian Society for Industry and Intellectual Development, New Delhi|
|8||Rastriya Vidhya Saraswathi Purskar||03-03-2010||International Institute of Education and Management, New Delhi|
|9||Eminent Educationist||19-01-2010||National and International compendium, New Delhi|
|10||Jewel of India||24-11-2009||Indian Solidarity Council of India, New Delhi|
c) Image(s) of the cover page of book/books published by you, which you think
- "Contours of Women Leadership in India". Thoughts on Education, A peer Reviewed Journal, Vol. IV., Sept. 2015., ISSN N. 2320-4710.
- "Dalit Entrepreneurship and inclusive Development". Thoughts on Education, A peer Reviewed Journal., Vol.IV, Oct. 2015., SSN No. 2320-4710.
- "Whither Reservation Policy?" International Journal of Management, Marketing and HRD., Vol.1., Jan, 2015., ISSN No. 2321-8622.
- "Education and Academic Development". International Journal of Psychology and Education., Vol.2., Issue 6., Feb, 2015., ISSN No. 2321-8606.
- "Problems and Strategies of ICT in Distance Education". International Journal of Educational aspects, Management Studies and applied Sciences., Vol.3., Issue 10,11., Feb, April, May, July 2015., ISSN No. 2320-0383.
- "Gandhian Philosophy in the field of Teacher Education". International Journal of Multi Disciplinary Sciences and Research. Vol.1., Issue 10,11., March, 2015., ISSN No. 2321-4872.
- "Gandhi's Concept of Piece Education and its Ethical Perspectives". International Journal of Multi Disciplinary Educational Research., Vol.4., Issue 4(2)., April, 2015., ISSN No. 2277-7881.
- "The Status of Girl Child in Gantyada Mondal of Vijayanagaram District, A.P". International Journal of Psychology and Education., Vol.2., Issue 8,9., April, May 2015., ISSN No. 2321-8606.
- "Child Labour in India". International Journal of Psychology and Education, Vol.2., Issue 10., June, 2015., ISSN No. 2321-8606.
- "Relationship between Teacher Efficacy and Teaching Competency among Secondary School Teachers". Educational Quest: International Journal of Education and Applied Social Sciences. Vol: V2,N4, P: 1-4., 2011., ISSN No. 0976-7258.
- Infrastructure and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students. New Delhi: Sarup Book Publishers (P) Ltd. 4740/23, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi – 110002. 2016. ISBN: 978-93-5208-036-6.
- Positive Education. Visakhapatnam. Sucharita Publications, Door No. 8-21-4, Chinna Waltair, 2014. ISBN – 978-93-83729-59-3.
- Adjustment of Prospective Teachers. Discovery Publishing. House, New Delhi. 2011. ISBN-978-81-8356-724-4.
- Anxiety of Student teachers. Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi. 2010, ISBN-978-81-8356-621-6
c) Teaching Material
- Teaching material prepared for Teacher Education, B.Ed./M.Ed. to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Hyderabad.
- Material prepared for Measurement and Evaluation to A.U. Visakhapatnam.
- Methods of Teaching English for B.Ed. programme to Nagarjuna Publishers, Guntur, A.P.
- Methods of Teaching for D.Ed. Programme to Nagarjuna Publishers, Guntur, A.P.
|S.No||Name of the Project||Funding Agency|
|S.No||Name of the Project||Funding Agency|
|S.No||Name of the scholar||Ph.D/M.Phil||Title of the thesis/diesertation|
|1||Mr. L. Rajesh||Ph.D.||Developing Oral Communication Skills of B.Tech Studyings using Audio-Visual Aids.|
|2||Mr. M. Suresh Babu||Ph.D.||Enhancing Communicative Competence through Authentic Materials: A Study|
|3||Mr. G. Rajasekhar||Ph.D.||Enabling Leaner Autonomy in Writing through Multiple Intelligences in an ESL context: An Enquiry|
|4||Mr. T. J.M. S. Raju||Ph.D.||A Study of Adjustment of Prospective Teachers in North Coastal Andhra|
|5||Mr. L. Rajesh||M.Phil.||Using Audio-Visual Aids to develop Oral Communication Skills at Higher Secondary level Learners|
|6||Ms. G. Lakshmi||M.Phil.||Reflective Practice through Diaries: A Study of English Teachers at the Secondary Level|
|7||Ms. Vanitha||M.Phil.||Using Pictures to develop Writing Skills of Secondary School Learners|
|8||Mr. S. Ravindra||M.Phil.||Using integrated Micro Teaching techniques for Writing instruction in Teacher Training Contexts: A Study|
|9||Ms. B.Santha Kumari||M.Phil.|
|10||Mr. B.Rama Rao||M.Phil.|
|11||Ms. Y.Siva Parvathi||M.Phil.||Adjustment in relation to Academic Achievement of 9th Class pupils in Vizianagaram district.|
|12||Ms. N.Anuradha||M.Phil.||Roles Stress of Secondary School Teachers.|
|13||Ms. V.Kameswari||M.Phil.||A Comparative Study of Professional Competency of High and Low effective class room practices among secondary level School Teachers of Visakhapatnam district.|
|14||Mr. T.J.M.S.Raju||M.Phil.||A Study of Anxiety of Prospective teachers in Vizianagaram district|
|15||Mr. Waddah Saleh Mohammed Mahwari||Ph.D.||Designing a Model for Evalutating Pre-Service EFL Teacher Education Programes: An Exploratory Study in the Yemeni Context|
|S.No||Name of the scholar||Title of the thesis|
|1||Mr. Kanaka Raju||Implement of Government Policies. – Tentative|
|3||Ms. Pheiga Gangmei Din Janglu||Developing Meta Cognitive Skills and Motivation through Collaborative learning: An Experimental Study|
|4||Mr. R. Padma||The Scholar needs modifications and corrections of mini draft proposal.|
|S.No||Course No.||Level||Course Title|
|1||Ph.D. EDN.2016-2017-00001||Higher||Education and Development|
|2||M.Ed.||P.G. level||Perspectives of Education|
|3||B.Ed.||U.G. level||Education in Emerging Indian Society, Contemporary India and Education, Knowledge and Curriculum, Gender, School and Society.|