Certificate of Proficiency in Russian, French, Spanish and German (Non-Intensive Mode)

When should I apply?
In the month of June.
Do I have to write an Entrance Test?
For proficiency, no. However for Diploma and Advanced Diploma if you have done your proficiency from some other institution other than the EFL University, you will have to write the Entrance Test.
How long does it take to complete the programme?
It will take you one year to complete the proficiency and another year to do the diploma and finally another year to complete the Advanced Diploma.